Thursday, March 31, 2005

BullShit and Discordia: Not the Same Thing

Due to some difficulties related to the fact that I initially met with him during his medical program -- nothing catastrophic, don't worry, but we're in Nixonian CYA territory here -- CwMM2 will not appear here as promised in the immediate future.

I repeat that this is not catastrophic. MM is not getting kicked out of med school or anything even close. This is all a result of a stupid rumor, unrelated to the information on the blog, but I'm not going to risk endangering his future prospects or exposing him to any further possibility of censure until the matter has been handled, and at this point, we're not sure how long that is. (Since none of the parties involved, to my knowledge, know of this outlet's existence, I may be being more cautious than is warranted, but at this point, having unwittingly been party to a possible compromise in his life, it would be entirely irresponsible of me to discuss anything related to it here until there's some kind of resolution.)

Once any fallout that may occur (and even that is not certain at this point, and the worst-case scenario isn't even close to catastrophic where his interests are concerned) has occured, the situation is resolved, and he is no longer in any way affiliated with the physician who introduced us, I will begin posting CwMMs again. I am still keeping notes.

Any ranting I feel tempted to do about the inherent unfairness of this situation would require giving more detail than I can. Just suffice it to say that I am righteously indignant at the pea-sized brains that surround the issue, that I am still going to maintain a dialogue with MM (who went out of his way to assure me that he didn't blame me for what has occured), and that the benefits of that dialogue will be shared when the possibility that they could do harm has passed. I thought about deleting or locking the original post, but at this point, given how nonindicative it is, doing that would be an act of black magic, and I won't. According to him, the doctor in question will probably never mention it to me, so all I'm doing is praying about it. But the God I believe in on my good days won't let this young man be punished for trying to increase the Light in the world, not if I have anything to say about it.

Bloggerbot is also down, but I have edited the tattoo photos and they'll be up as soon as I can get access to the Hello server.

1 Comments:

At 5:07 AM, Blogger Special Sauce said...

Aieee!

Ok. My stompin' boots are comin' on. The Hell? I would happily do some shin and/or ass kicking. (Or, y'know, reasoned discoursing. I'm flexible.)

I hope that everything will work out in a way that's NOT the worst-case-scenario (rather much, much better). And I'm sure we'll all eagerly await (I know I am) the day when you can post your further CWMM without fear of anyone getting their knickers in a twist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home