Sunday, March 27, 2005

Harm Me With Harmony

"Entropy, how can I explain it?
I'll take it brain by brain and have you all jumpin' sayin' it
Let's just say that it's a measure of disorder
In a system that is closed -- like with a border
It's sort of like a measurement of randomness
Proposed in 1850 by a German -- but I digress
What the fuck is entropy? I hear the people still exclaiming
It seems I'll have to start the explaining....
Order from disorder is a scientific rarity
Allow me to explain it with a little bit more clarity
Did I say rarity? I meant possibility
But in a closed system there will always be more entropy
That's entropy and I hope you're all down with it
If you are here's your membership.....
"

Who's down with entropy? MC Stephen Hawking, and every last homie, of course.

***

I can't get the stupid bastard VCR to display because I hate machines and they hate me back, and I have lunch with MM and don't want to get dressed. I don't have to, at the moment, but I still am not looking forward to the getting out of the house process.

Also I am nervous about where we are going to eat because all I know about Muslim eating habits is that it's not politic to take them to places that serve pulled-pork barbecue. Which is every third good place to eat in NashVegas. To top it all off, I have hives on the back of my right hand. For no reason that easily occurs to me.

***

The Artist called me from a field party last night, and told me to call and wake him if I hadn't heard from him. I did, and I think the phone's out of battery. So I hope he got to work OK, since he wasn't driving.

Bass Playing Buddy and Lady Alambil are the only peers I have going to church on Easter. Considering where I was this time ten years ago, that's amusing.

***

I have nothing else to say, but, for your enjoyment...pictures of my cats not giving a damn.

1 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kitties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*smiles* yes. So anyway...Hope lunch is/was enlightening and fun! I now have the impulse to creatively celebrate Easter by renting The Last Temptation of Christ. Anywho. That's LA's Random Comment of the Day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home