Monday, March 28, 2005

Go To Bed!

Hell no!

I really should be in bed, but I'M NOT TIRED.
I should not work until 11:30 and think that I will go straight to bed when I get home so I can be well-rested for my 8 AM shift. As Laurie Notaro reminds us, the Ambitious You doesn't really exist when it comes to bedtime and getting up time.

CwMM coming soon. Lovies. And thanks for telling me how beautiful my babies are. If you haven't seen their loveliness below, go look, and tell me so. (The kitties are even bigger famewhores than I am.)

1 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Special Sauce said...

I. Love. Laurie. Notaro.

And not even in the "I lived most of this" kind of way, but the "Damned if I don't have the potential to live this, yikes." kind of way.

New book coming out in May, and another at Christmas- woo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home