Thursday, February 17, 2005

I am Geek (See Me Roll For Damage)

In a paean to the game I'm not playing due to the illness of my DM, here is a rough character sheet for yours truly, IRL.

CH NM: (parcequilfaut)
RACE: honky
CLASS: hippie
SUBCLASS: natural philosopher
ALIGN: chaotic/good

STR: 10 (adjusted max press to 35 lbs)
DX: 6 (-2 on all hit dice rolls, -1 to all fine motor skills)
CON: 12
INT: 14
WIS: 12
CHR: 15

LEV: 10 (next levl at 100,000 XP)

WEAPON PROFICIENCIES: dagger, bola only (see character class restrictions)

NONWEAPON PROFICIENCIES: reading/writing (2 slots); religion (1 slot); smoking (1 slot); Spellcraft (1 slot); land-based animal (1 slot/feline only); cooking (1 slot); sewing (2 slots). Next proficiency at 12th level.

SECONDARY SKILLS: fisting (DM: See "The Lesbian's Handbook" for special rolls and items related to this specialization, pp. 68-72).

SPELLS:
1st level: Beastfriend, Edit Paper, Create Resume, Tie Headwrap.
2nd level: Bigby's Uncontrollable Laughter, Tongue of Scolding, Create Collage.
3rd level: Create Mix Tape, Retain Information.
4th level: Read Tome, Create Ritual
5th level (no fifth level spells until ch. reaches 12th level).


***
Non geeks should leave a comment if they need an explanation. Geeks should advise me on my next proficiency slot.

3 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Blogger Special Sauce said...

Hee!

I just geeked out for a second. It's been a while since I've seen a character sheet, but it all came back. Although I nearly did squirt something noxious out of my nose, onto the keyboard at "See the Lesbian's Handbook for additional rolls etc." Very nice.

Hope things are going well today and hello to the Jello family. :)

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Memphis Word Nerd said...

Wow, that's the first time I've been called a nongeek. Are you sure? I mean, seriously.

I agree with Saucy: the "see Lesbian's Handbook" was primo! Thanks for the giggle.

The rest of it? Yeah, not quite as clear but almost as entertaining.

 
At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about van de-Skeksis-ing?

Either I'm a geek or I got nuthin. You pick. :-)

TallGirl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home