Saturday, August 20, 2005

Theft Breeds Theft...

Full disclosure: I stole this from my ET.

At the last of the Leo birthday bashes, I checked this out on her blog and promptly ganked it.

Enjoy!

First Name
Elizabeth

Were you named after someone?
Not really, but a friend of my parents' from church suggested it because he said I had Elizabeth Taylor eyes. I would prefer Bette Davis eyes, but no dice.

Do you wish on stars?
Oh, hells yes.

When was the last time you cried?
Wednesday week.

Do you like your handwriting?
I block print with caps most of the time for clarity, but I like my signature.

What is your favorite lunch meat?
Elm Hill bologna

What is your birth date?
August 16 during the Reagan presidency.

What is your most embarrassing CD?
I am generally understood to have no shame.

If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
Possibly, depending on whether I was medicated or not.

Are you a daredevil?
I don't like stunts, but I don't mind taking risks. However, I did give birth to the AntiChrist 2 years ago, so I suppose "devil" is a definite yes.

Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell?
I swore never to answer such questions.

Do looks matter?
If you meet the buddha, kill the buddha.

How do you release anger?
Stream of consciousness writing, bitchy coffee sessions, losing my temper with my sister-in-law (although I'm working on that), primal screaming, and meditation.

Where is your second home?
I'm currently second-homeless, unless you count my parent's, but since I don't have my own room there, that's a contested issue in the mental forum.

Do you trust others easily?
On intuition with a certain amount of reserve.

Favorite high heel plastic shoes?
I no longer own a mated pair of heels. My favorite shoes that would fall into this category are my vinyl 20-eye burgundy Doc Martens that I scored on eBay for so little that it was criminal.

What class in high school do you think was totally useless?
Most of high school was pretty awesome for me, but I have to say that all Health & Human Development taught me was that my guidance counselor was a waste of space.

Do you have a journal?
I have my Book of Spiritual Stuff and more notebooks than Harriet the Spy, plus a blog, but technically no.

Do you use sarcasm alot?
Yes, especially when I come across grammatical errors such as, for instance, "alot".

Your nicknames?
Emac, E Moet, E-square (once), Hippie, Izme Oame (pron izz-MAY oh-AY-may), Elvis Twin (to Special Sauce only), and a few not fit for public display. SFGod calls me "boss" but that's kind of his universal nickname. Oh, and CDHSarah calls me Parce, only she pronounces it par-SAY specificially for the purpose of pissing me off. See above.

Would you bungee jump?
It would require divine intervention, scandalous amounts of cash, and/or sex with an elf chick. Quite possibly all three.

Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Boots no, neeks yes.

Do you think that you are strong?
Chittananadarupa, Sivo'ham, Sivo'ham

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
The now defunct Ben & Jerry's Bovinity Divinity.

Shoe Size?
Would you believe I have no clue? Eight and a half or nine? I haven't bought new shoes in over a year.

Red/pink?
I could make a joke in poor taste about my fondness for the female sex, but instead I'll take this to mean color choice in clothes and say red.

What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
My disorganized insanity.

Who do you miss most?
The Doctors, my Nanny, and my Weakley/Paris County crowd. Also my dexter grandfather.

What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
Shoes in the house? Pants? Are you insane?
I'm wearing a sarong tied as an ankle-length wrap skirt and a shirt with the arithmetic and multiplicative properties of math on it. There's a pair of black flip flops around here somewhere, and a headwrap that I was wearing when I got here.

What are you listening to right now?
The PUF CD and Don Shiftador's fans.

Last thing you ate?
Barbecue chicken sandwich with bacon and monterey jack cheese, seasoned fries, and half of a ridiculously large eclair dubbed "The Cream Vagina".

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Something in Crayola's tragically unpopular "Shades of Existential Despair" line, I'm sure.

What is the weather like right now?
Dark, hot, muggy, and downtown smells like crotch rot.

Last person you talked to on the phone?
My Hinduism teachers' husband.

First concert you attended?
Alanis Morisette, Jagged Little Pill tour.

Last Concert you attended?
Allgood Fest, but actual single-band concert...Sound Tribe Sector 9 at the Cannery Ballroom. (According to Papa Sue, I should have been at the Le Tigre show last month to see her kiss Kathleen Hanna, but that's life.)

Celebrity Crushes?
Sam Waterson, Christina Ricci when she eats, Johnny Depp, Tori Amos, all the members of Sleater-Kinney and the Butchies...I have a lot, come to think of it.

The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Nothing in particular, but then, I don't usually sleep with the opposite sex.

Favorite Drink?
I don't usually drink alcohol but am partial to a Jesus Walking On The Beach In Maui. Non-alcoholic? A Dalmation from Fido...white hot chocolate with real whipped cream and dark chocolate shavings. Been loving that drink for nearly a decade and haven't thought about stopping.

Favorite Sport?
Chess is too a sport.

Favorite TV show?
I don't usually watch television, but I'm fond of any episode of L&O featuring McCoy, Briscoe, Munch, or Ice-T.

Favorite Movie?
The Royal Tenenbaums, without question.

Last cd purchased/burned?
My mom bought me Medicine Woman II: The Gift (vaguely South American "Goddess" music) for my birthday for reasons that have yet to be ascertained, but the last one I got that wasn't a mix was Page 80.

Hair Color?
Red-brown dreads.

Eye Color?
Thingy, in the cool-to-neutral range.

Do you wear contacts?
No, thank you.

Name of Pet(s)?
Or'n'j'lo, L'mn'j'lo, & Gr'p'j'lo.

Favorite Food?
Peasant food.

Last Movie You Watched?
Little Monsters, at the birthday boy's sufferance.

Scary Movies Or Happy Endings?
Yes.

Summer Or Winter?
I'm a Beltane-and-Yule pagan myself.

Hugs or Kisses?
The creation of such an exclusive option is forbidden by the Geneva Convention and the International Conference on Human Rights.

What Is Your Favorite Dessert?
Non-living? The shortbread and preserve cookies my mom makes me.

Living Arrangements?
Slightly overdue on the rent but basically living with the cats and no roommate and doing OK.

What Books Are You Reading?
What books am I not reading?

How Many Candles Were On Your Last Birthday Cake?
Try none. Double German chocolate upside down cake is not candle-friendly.

What's On Your Mouse Pad?
Don't use one...I run the optical on the arm of the green chair.

What Did You Watch On TV Last Night?
I watched Law & Order: SVU on USA while I cleaned a house.

Who Was the Last Person You Kissed?
Fraternally? John the Martian. Somewhat more than fraternally? A cute little dyke named Amanda.

Favorite Smells?
Nag champa, tea tree, the MK's fur, the inside of my incense drawer, fried chicken.

What's The Furthest You've Been From Home? Living?
Been? France. Lived? Weakley County...I've never lived out of state.

What's Your Biggest Indulgence?
Smokables and Subway. Books aren't an indulgence, they are a necessity.

If You Could Be Anywhere Right Now, Where Would You Be?
If it weren't my fellow Captain and Doctor's birthday of the 21st variety, in bed with at least 2 persons of opposite sex and apposite gender.

So, that. I still don't have a home base Internet connection, but y'all will be the first to know.

5 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Special Sauce said...

Dang, I neglected nag champa on my favorite smells list- because darn, did I burn a lot of that.
Not so much now, because All I'd hear would be "What is that??!!!??" in the shrillest voice ever.

Mmm. Incense.

 
At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun! I am so ganking this.

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Pope Lizbet said...

Gank away, LadyA, and hurry back.

Sauce, one of my bestest birthday presents was a bar of the Sai Baba Nag Champa soap. I smell like sex in a temple and I make myself horny.

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Pope Lizbet said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:01 AM, Blogger grincense said...

GR international is a reputed manufacturers and exporters of Agarbatti, Agarbathi, Incienso, Incenso and Sahumerio in India,GR international, INCIENSO, INCENSO, SAHUMERIO, Agarbatti Manufacturers, Agarbatti Exporters, Agarbatti, Agarbatti in India, Agarbathi manufacturers, Agarbathi Exporters, Agarbathi, Agarbathi manufacturers India for more details visit http://www.grincense.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home