Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I'll Need Your Badge (And Your Gun)

I must be psychic.

I went into work, and, well, I don't work there anymore.

As I said, this is OK. I'm not quite current on my bills, but I've made the past due payments, so nothing will get disconnected before I have more money. I should have enough for the rent.

Fuck 'em, I say. Except for the little voice in my head that says "This means you suck a lot."

No I don't. I am awesome, and they suck. Right?

Thank God for my day job. Without it, I'd be screwed.

I don't have anything witty or clever to say. I'm going bowling.

"Donny, shut the fuck up."

3 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger Special Sauce said...

Bastards!

That sucks royally, ET, and if you simply say the word, I will come forth and kneecap them for you. (Regardless of my feelings for face-to-face confrontation, damnit.) Or, if you prefer, I'll toilet paper their homes/apartments.

At least this did happen at a quasi-ok time financially, (as if there's ever a grand time to get let go) but know that YOU do not suck in the least, it's their suckitude that has caused this.

Bastards!

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Pope Lizbet said...

You're right, ET (and I noticed that you changed your profile to reflect your long lost twin). I went bowling with my friend who works there, and he listed all the reasons I shouldn't give a damn about them.

We'll hold off on the kneecapping for now, though.

They can fuck the hell off. I'm going to bed and sleeping in.

 
At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aren't these the people who were laying off folks right and left earlier??? you know what???? THEY SUCK.

you, on the other hand, are RESPLENDENT. and you can suck me anytime. :O

(((((((querida zennie)))))))

love

tes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home