Sunday, March 06, 2005

Forty Eight Hours

48 hours plus, at this point, actually.

The MK's daddy, the Artist, is confident.
The pagans are confident.
The pendulum is confident.

At this point I'm nearly 100% that he knows there is food for him here, because the dogs that have already been caught noshing on it would probably not have carried the can out of eyesight like he does, and that I just have to catch him at it (his usual MO).

But my faith is starting to waver, and I need to work on that, because only total faith will make these magicks work.

Pagan Buddy is coming to pick me up in a bit; I have to go back to work today. I'm leaving water out, but no food, so that hopefully when I put food out upon my return tonight he will be hungry and I can catch him.

If he doesn't show up by tomorrow night I'm sending CDHSarah to rent a cat trap from the Humane Society. Or maybe someone will call about the flyer.

I'm going to go and meditate with my Green Man until PB shows up to pick me up. As I promised, y'all will be the first to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home