Monday, April 04, 2005

Not the Works, Just A Fill

Whooboy.

It's been one of them weekends.

The pope died. OM GATE GATE PARAGATE PARASAMGATE BODHI SVAHA , JPII. You tried to be good, and even if you were the spokesperson for a lot of stuff I don't agree with, you were the "poverty and war ain't cool" Pope, and I loved you. May your spirit not have been confused by the light; may you never move towards the darkness, and be reincarnated as a bodhisattva even more capable of enlightening others than you were this go-'round.

Hm.

I took some mental health time, got started on indexing my divinatory work (links here soon when there is summat to see), and rubbed an entire tube of ointment on the new tat, which is peeling right on schedule. That part isn't the hard part; now I have to keep from scratching it, or playing with it. I'm better about the former than the latter; the scars are still very raised on new pieces, and I get to messing with them just because they feel neat, and they're not quite ready for that. And I do not want to go get a fill, because having work on both biceps is hell when you prefer the fetal position for sleep.

I may be doing some comp-time photos for Immortal Inc Dave, so tattooed and non-tattooed bits crossed for that, because comp time to a tattoo junkie is like just-got-busted-gotta-get-my-homies-to-sell-my-shit-and-make-my-bail sale down on the corner back when I used to love lines more than myself. And they're legal.

New trunks are here. I kept the large and small and gave the medium one to the Artist, who, as he has the fleur-de-lis on his forearm was quite pleased. The MK has now claimed the top of the large trunk as his exclusive domain.

I am getting a random check for $10.26 in the mail this week, which is cool, since I am broke.

The only really, really interesting thing I have to add is that you should check out this post over at the RenReb's blog. There are interesting things going on and the comments thread just keeps growing.

Oh, and stuff. Hit me up tomorrow when I'm more sober and more full of sleep.

3 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger Special Sauce said...

You are officially being hit up because you are undoubtedly more sober and well rested.

Heh, and isn't it FUN poking at healing bits? It must be some kind of hardwired thing- like "oo, my body's giving me a toy! Yesssss!" kind of thing.

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Pope Lizbet said...

Though I never would have predicted it, ET, tonight I am not only not more well rested, but exponentially more fucked up than I was last night.

Juicy details when typing isn't going at the speed of red tape.

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger Special Sauce said...

Yee-Hah! This will make for a damned fine bit of reading! I can't wait, as I am choosing to live vicariously through you. (Though I did go out for beers on a "school night" yesterday, hee!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home