Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Don't Kill Me Parce!

You prolly will tho.

Hi folks! It's GoddessAradia here giving you a mini update on Parce.

Send lucky vibes her way. It's not my place to say whats up, but she's in some shit and could use some lucky vibes. Nothing too horrible mind you, along the lines of losing your job or wrecking your car - but not. Anyway, she's still quite alive, and will be back online eventually....see ya!

(Parce don't kill me for hacking into your blog to post this! I only did it cause I knew no one would see a comment and not all of your blogger pals (giggle) come to my blog.....)

4 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Special Sauce said...

Much luck and love to Parce!

I've got my fingers crossed for what it's worth... Hope everything works out OK.

 
At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love and luck to Parce, indeed!
Please don't be dead....

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

My gosh! I sure hope everything turns out all right! Thinking of you!

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger PsychoToddler said...

channeling...good...vibes...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home