Monday, December 12, 2005

Because "Shake It Like A Cholera Victim" Didn't Catch On

Well, I'm back. For good, ostensibly. After 2 hours with the really, really nice Comcast guy, we finally figured out that we had to unplug the router and plug it back in.

I lied. We didn't figure that out; we called tech support. But I have an Internet and a phone.

I also have a flu, and the smallest kitten is outside, somewhere, having French leave. So I can't produce a scintillating return post, so much as "hold my hurting sinuses to keep them from falling out" and "look out the French door every 3.5 seconds."

I am back, though, and upon a return to greater wellness will be more voluble. Good cat-back vibes, please?

4 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

Get well soon! Thinking of the poor kittie...

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger Pope Lizbet said...

The sad thing is, I know they have the time of their lives when they get outside. It's just me that worries and is miserable. Thanks, though. Here's hoping she rolls up tomorrow morning demanding tuna.

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Pope Lizbet said...

Kitten update: Upstairs Neighbor Girl just came by while walking her dog to tell me that she fed the kitten last night because she wasn't sure it was mine. So the kitten is in good health, and we'll snag her next time she comes for some kibble.

Shut up, Sarah.

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger Special Sauce said...

Welcome back!

And really, it should have caught on. Much better than Polaroid. Sorry you're feeling lousy (but hopefully things have changed for the better) and LK, you get back inside this instant!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home