Sunday, March 20, 2005

Blessed Ostara...Hey, Didja Miss Me?

How did it get to be a week since I updated?

Well, I won't bore you. I worked. I went to a party. I worked some more.

(The less said about this party, the better; invitation only 'do and very much a code-of-silence sort of thing. But I had fun. *wink* And yes, I'm still celibate. *damn*) But it did leave me out of town for 2 days, and then I had a cold, and...yeah. Sorry, guys. I said I wasn't going to do that week-long-silence shit this year.

I've been hella, hella busy...we're running new sales at work, I'm trying to get my second job started, and now, who knew? It's Ostara (the spring equinox).

So after a fifteen-hour stretch at work yesterday, followed by a seven-hour stretch today, I had to rush to Kroger, get eggs and paintbrushes, and daffodils, come home, blow out 12 eggs into 20-oz Coke bottles because I didn't have anything else to freeze them in (I'll use the yolks to make holy cakes for other holidays this year), paint runes for the list of stuff I set up earlier this week and promptly forgot about, and dig a hole behind the patio so I could smash the painted eggshells and plant the daffodils.

All that is done. There's more to do, but that's not stuff I can discuss here.

Sometimes being a paganish pantheist makes me tired. But then again, just being me makes me tired most of the time.

***

HUGE shouts to ET for the box of goodness of the literary variety she sent me this week; proper thank-you note to follow.

I don't have much to say. I'm busy. It's Ostara. Plant something, eat eggs, do whatever. I have nothing interesting to share at the moment.

1 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Blogger Special Sauce said...

Welcome back!

Glad you got the box of book-y goodness! I hope you haven't read any of them before.

I've got a fever, and the only thing that can cure it is more cowbell.
Damn, do I love Christopher Walken.
And on that note-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home