Thursday, March 24, 2005

When I Grow Up, I Wanna Be A Crazy Cat Lady

This doesn't even begin to express how gorgeous the sunsets are through the woods behind the Basement Den, particularly the one today when I went out to talk to the Ostara plants...

Posted by Hello

These are my pitiful little Ostara daffodils, which got ripped up pretty bad by the storm the other night. St. Jude is hanging out in the background trying to make sure they live.

Posted by Hello

This is the kitten when she thinks it's just her and the mousie DSH got her for Decemberween.

Posted by Hello
This is the kitten, once she realized she was a victim of the Mom Paparazzi. Can you tell she's the instigator of the family?

Posted by Hello

Black and white MK...still can't figure out why the flash has stopped working on the tiny machine, but we soldier on.

Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger Memphis Word Nerd said...

Great pictures! Your baby is gorgeous; when do we get more pics?

 
At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jillie sez - I can tell by looking at that kitten that she is bad, bad, bad. Have you ever found one of those mice in a shoe or your purse? Downright unnerving, I can tell you. (Although my sister says it's worse to think you're picking up a Very Lifelike Fur Mousie (VLFMs, we call 'em) and discover it's the corpse of a Real Mousie. Bleah!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home