Thursday, April 14, 2005

What You Crave

"I hate the gray box with the blinking light."


Posted by Hello

It is a lost cause to continue trying to keep the MK out of the laundry. For the record, that Jack Daniels' box is full of Norton Anthologies. (Suuuure it is.)


Posted by Hello

The Elder and Kitten in a rare moment of repose. The cats have claimed that pillow, which I originally lifted from the detritrus a failed business had left in one of the offices in my building, and it pisses me off, because anything that covered in cat fur can't go in my bed without running the risk of giving the Artist a huge asthma attack on the occasions when he stays over....so it's Cats 1, Me 0, as usual.


Posted by Hello

MK is a teenager now for real...look at him curled up with the cell phone! This is the best pic of him yet, in terms of showing off his gorgeous markings.


Posted by Hello

Predictably, as it's just like the one in which his daddy keeps his magical tools, the MK likes the new trunk in the hall, and has claimed it. Unfortunately, there's no light to speak of in there, and this was the best I could do.


Posted by Hello

6 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Blogger Special Sauce said...

KITTIES!!!

*yay!*

I love your kitties, they're so cute, and photogenic!

And MK is definitely a Teenager. A gorgeous, not pimply, badass cat teenager.

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

I love those pictures! Your kitties are gorgeous! I love the one with the red and the black, just like the song from Les Miserables! ; )

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Pope Lizbet said...

I'm glad they don't have opposable thumbs for many reasons, not least that I tend to photograph the MK most of all...and I remember being bratty about my sister's 2-to-my-1 baby photo ratio when I was about 14.

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MK looks like one of my kitties at home *misses kitties*
They're soo adorable.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger mary bishop said...

I'm not kidding you..I am just cruising the blog world and 9 out of 10 posts I've read today have cats as the main feature of the day including mine!

Great blog...

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Pope Lizbet said...

welcome maryb, I've seen you over at Irina's.

Kittymamas are awesome, which is why kitty pics rule the blogosphere...although I hate to be so trendy, aren't they adorable? ;)

Stay a while!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home