Saturday, May 07, 2005

Jeezus, Get Off the Notorious

I'm really tired, y'all.

I have mandatory OT today which means I will be at work (although not working the entire time) for 14 hours today. So I'm just reading Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix and sulking.

Things I'd Rather Be Doing Than Sitting Here:

*shopping for new books at Ms. B's in Hendersonville (maybe in a couple weeks, since my commission check should be juicy)
*playing with the Middle Kitty, who tried to love me 'til I agreed to stay home on my way out this morning
*fixing my wireless network
*cleaning my house
*scrubbing my toilet
*going to Centennial Park for a nice sunshiney nap in the van
*cleaning out the van to make a sunshiney nap possible
*taking the recycling from the woods property to the Can Man
*hanging out with Tish
*deciding what kind of goddesses I want to make with the pound of terra cotta in my car
*learning to play the sitar

I'm pretty much going to read all day in a half-awake stupor. With over 100 people on the phone, there should be plenty of time for that.

You see where this is going. I just keep telling myself that as soon as the wireless network is back up I'll have a phone and can start telecommuting. A fourteen hour sentence to stay home with the cats isn't nearly as difficult to swallow.

Who wants to bet I go home and listen to rap?

Leave me a comment so I know you folks with free time and real weekends love me back.

4 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of love from East TN...real weekend, yes, spiced with a bit of family drama and post-road-trip exhaustion. Good times. *hugs* and *pets* for the kittes...and lots of kitty love from my kitties to yours!

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Pope Lizbet said...

East Si-ide represent!
*hugs* for you, skritches for the felines.

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Special Sauce said...

People think I'm nutty, I'm sure, but I actually don't mind cleaning toilets. The rest of the bathroom's not bad either.

Bleh, sorry you're stuck inside, (or were, anyway). How's HP?

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Pope Lizbet said...

Sauce --

Still stuck inside. HP is taking exams.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home