Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Because I Don't Have My Own Thoughts

Well, of course I do. But today they're all at the bottom of the Maslow hierarchy: "Where food? Where sleep? Why so cold in springtime? I want my bed/pizza/blanky."

So today I am going to share the things that have made me laugh out loud recently...

Sars combats racism and bad grammar over at The Vine.

The American Idol recap that describes the song Bohemian Rhapsody perfectly. I read that recap 2 days ago, heard the song on the radio driving to work, and nearly did a spit take. I'm not going to tell you what quote I'm talking about, because if you RTFR you'll totally get it, or know that you are clueless.

The Ren Reb and her pre-Pesach tantrums cracked me up.

The ongoing saga of GetUpGrrl's meditation class over at Chez Miscarriage is great.

Vote for Christopher Walken, right now.

I'm out for now, y'all. To keep yourselves happy, go to Go Fug Yourself and read the latest Letter from Britney. Actually, read them all. That ought to keep you busy.

3 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger The Egel Nest said...

That description of Constantine's performance was excellent..and funny...I am so sick of his bedroom eyes...I say...go to bed already! I was sorry to see Anwar go...he was a nice guy and a good singer!

Bradley
The Egel Nest

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Special Sauce said...

Where food? Where bed? Where kitty?

That's pretty much my afternoon.

(And the answers are.... in the fridge, under a pile of laundry and cat hair, and next to me.)

Hee! I love those letters from Britney- Her'n Cletus make a real good pair.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Pope Lizbet said...

Thanks, WhCa! I really do spend a significant portion of my life on hold, so it seemed appropriate.

Bradley, I actually don't WATCH most of the shows on TWoP, but I read the recaps for the snark.

ET -- Y'all, I'm So Tired could be the title of my personal Letter of Fug today, if I didn't a.) match and b.) have my underwear under pants. (When they described her as a "female Ralph Wiggum" in one of the early Britney posts, I did a literal spit take.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home