Tuesday, June 28, 2005

A Subsidiary Blog

Through various blandishments, I've been convinced to put myself out on MySpace, which gets me more blog space.

I like blogger, and don't want to move, but I wanted to do something with the space, both to plug this place and because I'm a dork with no life. When I realized you can import pictures of the books you're reading from their library, I hit on it.

I plan to use that space to review and note the books I'm reading, not just to keep a record for myself (because I do read an awful lot), but because I've stopped being able to remember them enough to put them up here.

The first review is The Devil Wears Prada, and you can find it here. Comment here or there, as you will.

Now on with your regularly scheduled week.

1 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I copied. I hope you don't mind!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home