Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Eeek!

Hey there, all you cats and kittens.

Not a long post...no news of the amazing sweat I went to this weekend, or the tattoo I'm getting tomorrow, or the painting I have lusted after that I now have the cash to buy. All that will just have to wait.

This is just a simple bulletin. By the time you read this, I will probably be in court, getting the relative state of my future adjudicated.

Happy thoughts, prayers, and outright fist-shaking demands of the universe would be appreciated from all quarters. At the moment I'm drinking a beer and trying not to be nervous with relative success. I even have my court clothes out already, and the Near-Omnipotent Tish is on the case. I have the same attorney who got the Artist off on probation on his second offense. That does not mean, however, that I won't take all the help I can get, and then some.

Update when I have one. If it's delayed, don't worry; the chances of me actually going to jail are infinitesmal, but I do have a lot going on tomorrow other than court and may not be around the computer. GoddessA will know as soon as it happens, and has my authorization to post a temporary update as soon as becomes necessary.

Happy Mardi Gras/Ash Wednesday, y'all. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home