Monday, March 20, 2006

Good Thing a Blog isn't a Bonsai

Sorry, again. I'm lame.

Life is really, really busy nowadays, friends and neighbors. Today was my 10-hour shift (hateful, poisonous concept designed solely for torture). Because of that, and because of the fact that the ParceVan is in the shop, yet again, I am waiting for expensive delivery food (Roma Pizza sub and hot wings, half of which will probably be tomorrow's lunch) and taking time to be online. Because I have had none.

Well, there were three holidays or holiday-analogs in a week...Purim, which happened to coincide with the full moon party my friend throws every month, the Ides of March, which I celebrate with certain of my associates, and St. Paddy's. And the non-calendar holiday that is The Day Following St. Paddy's, which the Artist and I spent almost entirely engaged in the watching of films, all of which dealt with the theme of using evil to fight evil. This was not intentional...we figured it out after the third film of six, and then picked the rest accordingly.

There have been other things too...drama, work, PUF-staff things, getting-ready-for-Beltane things, lots of things. None of which, now that I have five minutes to call my own in front of the computer, seem particularly worth talking about.

I'm well, and as it gets warmer things will settle into a pattern, I feel. Just give me time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home