Sunday, March 05, 2006

Squee!

Squeeeeeeee!

Because I have a date. A date, a date, a date. On Wednesday I have a date! With a cute boy! And I like him a whole bunch! And we're going out on a date!

SQUEEE!!!!

OK, I have stopped being a fourteen-year-old girl. (In my defense, I never really go on dates, unless it's with someone I'm already involved with. The new-person-date is basically unexplored territory for me, so I still tend to behave the emotional age that normal people are when they start having real dates. Squee. Eek.)

But, being grown up, I do have a date, with a friend of a friend, with whom I spent the whole day today, going to brunch, trying to go see Brokeback Mountain and finding out there were no matinees, going to my house, and ending up at our mutual friend's house to watch the Oscars, which I never do and was basically an exercise in Mocking Reese Witherspoon, because she went to my school, and HATE.

Oh, and a trip to Kroger to buy beer, and a quick kiss in a church parking lot that holds much promise. (The kiss, not the church parking lot. I did all the canoodling-in-church-parking-lots a person needs in one life when I was still young.) There was that.

So he's headed home to his house, and I'm getting ready to finish my beer and head home to my house, and spend the next three days figuring out what I am going to wear on my Date. Oh, and watching Kingdom Hospital with GoddessA again, because we decided we're going to do that tomorrow now that (hopefully) her mother has seen fit to return MY DVDS that she borrowed before Christmas (which was NOT GoddessA's fault, so I don't want to hear about it). Which means that both GoddessA and myself will be singing the popular tune "NaNaNaNa, Hey Hey Hey, GoodBye" until we annoy everyone around us to semiterminal levels. We will also yell "Antibus!" at random intervals, apropos of nothing. Because, we're us, and we rule.

Eek! Arrgh! Squee! Date! Squee!
Now back to your suave and collected ParceQu'IlFaut, who is far too cool to let a potential social engagement make her act like a pubescent child. Ahem. Right. Here we go with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home