Monday, April 18, 2005

Don't Try to Be Funny...

I'm not in the mood for funny. Even To Sail Beyond the Sunset can't stand up to this foul mood.

Jack McCoy is badgering the crap out of a doctor who's faking mental illness to get away with killing a dude. The fact that what he's doing would never be allowed in court is completely irrelevant to the fact that I? Love Sam Waterston.

I actually got to watch Desperate Housewives last night and loved it. I loved it already, from the recaps, but now I love it even more. KimberBree being a big old homophobe kind of bothers me, but it's to be expected from her character.

New episode of Law & Order with Lenny, so I must go now and pay slavish attention to the box, and not my customers, because with few exceptions, I hate them.

(But I don't hate the numbers my sup just emailed me...nearly $800 on the long-held commission check, which is just about enough to pay off the apartment manager. Someone remind me to check my Tarot when I get home and see if today was the ADJUSTMENT card.)

1 Comments:

At 2:57 AM, Blogger The Egel Nest said...

I have to have my wife look at this post..she is a faithful watcher of desperate housewives...although I don't think it is proper to use "faithful" and "desperate housewives" in the same sentence :)

Bradley
The Egel Nest

 

Post a Comment

<< Home