Sunday, July 03, 2005

Likes: Books, Judaica & Disposable Income (With Which To Buy The Former About The Latter)

H'lo all....just a quick update to let you know that the new review of Davita's Harp, my second review on my new Myspace blog of book reviews is up. It is being a diseased whore about letting me link directly to posts, and fairly enough I don't expect an answer from customer service until after the Fourth, but there aren't so many posts over there as yet to confuse folks as smart as y'all.

Because I am the kind of person that, much to my shame, requires external validation, may I humbly ask y'all to rate my ratings over there, in the comments? Pleeeeease? (Myspace is pretty neat, although I'm not as all about it as some people are, and it has helped me find people I like who have dropped off my radar for one reason or another)..

Right now I'm listening to the Grateful Dead and Janis Joplin playing Lovelight, and getting ready to lay in bed and pick back up Danse Macabre, which is causing my booklist to grow tumescent with things I haven't read, or haven't read in years and aren't in my personal library, or things I haven't seen since two moves ago and am skeptical about my current ownership of. Damn you, "Uncle Steve". I mentally contradict Sars and Wing about you, and what do I get? More books I need to read (fairly, none of them yours -- not accusing you of being a self-plugger) because you told me they exist, and now, like my handle, I must. Arrgh.

Well, g'night, all.

eta: Originally I was going to ask y'all if y'all knew how I could get my cute profile pic of the MK to show, but as you can see, it's in the upper right hand corner now. Ain't I just the smartest little girl in the county-o?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home